When you attend an IAMA course you are entitled to a range of benefits, special offers, and privileges to assist in your development as a medical aesthetician.
These offers will not only save you hundreds or thousands of pounds on your clinic start up and development, but also will provide a comprehensive range of resources on our KT Forum to assist in developing a superior group of practitioners in medical aesthetics.
Member benefits are:
- IAMA provide each course attendee with aesthetics business start-up disc which contains documents, resources and reference material required to start their aesthetics practice. The discs include videos, patient forms, patient brochure templates, marketing, insurance, etc.
- The Beauty Advice Centre assisting IAMA candidates to market their skills on the web.
- The site was created to connect potential aesthetics clients with local cosmetic clinics.
- You will be provided with a 1 year web listing for your clinic which will enable potential clients find you on the internet when searching for the treatments you provide (hair removal, derma roller, chemical peels etc). You do not even require a web site as the BAC provides a full description, treatment selection and contact details for your clinic, plus you can upload photos and logos to create your own individual look.
- The site also provides you with comprehensive information on individual procedures within aesthetics, dentistry, cosmetic surgery, aesthetic medicine and alternative medicine.
Discounts offered on CHEMICAL PEELS AND DERMA ROLLER refresher courses and Developing Cosmetic Clinics course.
IAMA provide pre and post course support for all course attendees to ensure you have all the resources to achieve your goals.